What We Believe
- We Believe In God the Father, Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the living Holy Spirit of God.
- We Believe that Jesus Christ is both Lord and Savior.
- We Believe that the Holy Spirit of God dwells within all who believe Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- We believe that the Bible is the living Word of God and is our standard for living.
- We believe that people are saved by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8) when they believe, confess Jesus as Lord, repent of their sins, and are baptized for the forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38).
- We believe that we are saved by grace and that grace should motivate us to live a life worthy of His calling and to help others to do the same (2 Corinthians 5:14-20).
- We believe that while every individual Christian is called to be a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Bible teaches that we are all added to the body of Christ and called to be integral parts in the local congregation (1 Corinthians 12:12-27).
- We believe that the body of believers should always reflect God’s call to be His ambassadors and His light to the world. The Body of Christ should be multi-cultural, multi-racial, loving, Christ centered, focused and committed to serving one another through discipling relationships and serving the community.
- We believe in the Great Commission of Jesus Christ. We are to seek and save the lost, helping others to become mature disciples not only in central Florida but around the world (Matthew 28:18-20).